Each year United Methodist clergy are to engage in a process of assessment of effectiveness. A team from the Florida Conference Board of Ordained Ministry has worked diligently to provide clergy and local church Committee on Staff Parish Relationships with a set of tools that will assist in that process. Below you will find links to the resources that are to be used in completing the assessment. It is the hope that each clergy and each SPRC will take this process seriously so that our clergy continue to grow in effectiveness toward our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
All the forms needed to complete the process can also be downloaded below.
1. Welcome Letter from David Dodge
2. Instructions for the Process
3. Clergy Self Assessment of Effectiveness and Goal Setting
4. Staff Parish Relations Committee Assessment of Ministerial Effectiveness and Goal Setting
5. Self Parish Relations Committee/Clergy Joint Dialogue
In addition to the above forms, please complete the Continuing Education Report Form for 2012 by clicking here.
For the Spanish translation of these forms please click here.