To recognize both lay and clergy persons
The Foundation for Evangelism
1. Both lay and clergy persons are eligible for this award.
2. There will be two Florida Conference recipients: one lay and one clergy.
3. Individuals or groups within a congregation may make nominations such as the group responsible for evangelism, or the Leadership Council in the local church.
4. In choosing the recipients, the selection committee will over time try to keep a balance between small and large membership churches.
5. The recipients will be presented at the Annual Conference and in the Annual Conference Workbook Supplement.
Steps to Nominate
1. Select an individual uncommonly effective in reaching persons for Jesus Christ.
2. Complete a nomination form for each person you want to nominate.
Print a copy of the form from the Web site and fill it out with typewriter or by hand (print please!). You will mail or fax the completed form along with the two required compositions (typed or hand printed) to the address or fax number below.
Harry Denman Award
Office of Congregational Transformation,
P.O. Box 3767
Lakeland FL 33802-3767
4. Nominations must be in the Office of Congregational Transformation
by April 7th.
For More Information Contact:
Office of Congregational Transformation